Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
The Sales Manager manages the entire sales and marketing efforts of this Permian Basin oilfield construction company. The sales personnel report directly to the sales manager while this position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Key Objectives are:
1. Develop relationships with all existing customers and continue developing the accounts.
2. Establish and develop new accounts. Be a planner and an executor.
3. Mentor the existing sales personnel. Work as a “player/coach”.
4. Have a focus on margin achievement as well as sales.
1. Must be a people oriented individual.
2. Must have a working knowledge of oilfield activities such as civil construction, pipeline development, containment systems and fracking pond construction.
3. Must demonstrate leadership and customer support attributes.
4. Must be creative in ways of approaching new potential accounts and closing sales.
5. Must have ten (10) years sales experience in this industry.
6. Being bilingual in Spanish and English is helpful.
7. Must be use to working in the oil field and in the client corporate office environment.
8. Must have strong verbal & written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.